We are always looking to add hard working, enthusiastic people to our team. Be that office based Admin or Sales roles, Security Officers, Engineers or Trainees.
Scroll down to see any openings that we are currently inviting applicants for.
To apply you should firstly submit your current CV with a covering letter along with any applicable license information via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Sales Account Executive:
We have achieved a sustained level of growth over the last 30 years! – This has seen us develop into one of the most recognised, respected and reliable Security providers in the area, allowing us to work locally and nationally with such companies as Diversey Unilever, Ford, Briggs and Forrester, Buccleuch, The Car Shop, Mercedes and many more. As a company, we provide our services to large corporate and blue-chip clients as well as individual SME’s or high profile Domestic clients. Most of these clients are based within Northamptonshire although we also have clients all over the country and are not bound geographically.
Our excellent levels of service have and continue to be key to our growth and you'll be the vital link between us and our clients, both existing and new, within a fast growing, focused team.
You will be responsible for developing and managing relationships in both the short and long term, connecting with key business executives and decision makers. You will liaise between customers and internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs.
· Operate as the lead point of contact for matters specific to a number of our existing customers
· Build strong, long-lasting customer relationships with existing and new clients
· Develop a trusted advisor relationship with customer decision makers
· Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs
· Identify and grow opportunities or areas where our portfolio of services can be utilised
· Introduce new clients to the business independently and as part of the team
Whilst this is not a high-pressure sales role – for example we don’t work to sales targeting as such, enabling an individual’s entrepreneurial spirit is far more important to us – an expectation of new business acquisition whilst working to ensure our clients remain happy and satisfied with our current delivery in order that they consider how we may be able to help them further presents an opportunity for a high, monthly commissions to be earned on top of a generous basic salary. The role will see your time split between being office based from your desk here at our new Northampton Head Office, and spending time in meetings when visiting clients. Your working day will typically be standard office hours, Monday to Friday from 8.30am to 5pm.
The right person will be given time and support within the role, developing their skill set and understanding on the job, working closely with the rest of the Sales, Support and Engineering teams to fully understand how we maintain our high service levels and why our customers choose to work with us. That said you will need to have some basic essentials to be able to maximise the opportunity:
· Proven and demonstrable sales experience – specifically in Business to Business sales.
· An Ability to communicate and influence credibly at all levels of an organisation
· Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
· Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
· Good verbal and written communications skills – inc. working knowledge of the MS Office suite.
· Enthusiasm, Character, Wit and Imagination
The position benefits from a company car, mobile phone allowance as well as fantastic remuneration package that includes a basic salary of £20,000 per annum, paid monthly, with a supporting incentive and bonus package, also paid monthly, that creates an OTE of £40,000+ per annum although unlimited.